Day 7: The Subconscious Mind
Day 7: The Subconscious Mind
CONGRATULATIONS ON REACHING DAY 7
Day 7 The Subconscious Mind
If you’re enjoying making meditation part of your daily life and you want to keep going – if you have said ‘YES!’ – I’d love to keep walking by your side.
There’s only so much we can cover in a seven-day How To Meditate Made Easy course. And I would be honored to guide you through the next stage of your journey.
I want you to have the extra support and accountability you need. And, perhaps even more importantly, I’d love to take you through, step by step, how to get the most from your meditation, for the next 21-days – and beyond. It would be wonderful to know that I can pass on and share my knowledge with you:
- In the 21-Day class I deep-dive on the ‘how to’ for meditating and mindfulness,
- Explain four different kinds of meditation – so you can find one you love,
- Give a step by step ‘how to’ on creating the habit,
- How to spot your hidden excuses and blocks – and clear them out – so they don’t derail you,
- Tackle the common myths that would normally sneak up on you unawares and derail your meditation habit,
- Explain exactly how to create a deep-acting, lifelong meditation habit that you love,
- Offer insights and shortcuts and pitfall-avoidance strategies from my decades of teaching meditation and mindfulness to other world-changers, just like you.
But you probably don’t want me popping by your place each morning to do that, so that’s why I created the 21 Day Meditation Challenge. It takes you, step by step, through the ‘how-to’ of meditation and mindfulness, as well as sharing inspirational insights and practical strategies from the worlds of psychology and neuroscience, so you can get out of your own way and actually create the habit.
Keeping Your Habit Going: There are three ways I could help you.
What Would It Be Worth To You To Have The ‘How To’ And Moral Support For The Next Stage Of Your Meditation Journey?
- Read The 21 Day Meditation Challenge Book
If you love learning from books, then there’s the 21 Day Meditation Challenge book. You can order a copy today by clinking the link here. CLICK TO ORDER 21 Day Meditation Habit Building Challenge Hard cover book or eBook version
- Enjoyed The Online Course
If you prefer interactive online courses, with video, workbooks, audios for each step of the way, plus bonus resources, as well as an online forum, then the 21 Day Meditation Habit Building Challenge online course is for you.
To thank you for doing the 7 Day How to Meditate Made Easy course, this link gives you a 25% discount off the CLICK TO ENROLL 21 Day Meditation Habit Building Challenge online course.
- Become a Premium Member
Whichever route you choose for the next stage of your journey, I hope you love every moment. And if your heart is calling you to keep working with me, I’d love to get to walk by your side.
Premium Membership: Why you should consider becoming a subscriber to www.zeropointman.com/membership/
- Bonus: Online support Jason will answer your questions and help you stay motivated.
- Bonus: affirmation Images, inspirational Quotes
- Bonus: FREE eBook on creating habits that stick, FREE eBook on the complete guild to yoga
- Bonus Resources: Free Audio Meditations and self-hypnosis guides for changing habits and finding your joy
- Great Content: Informative and interesting articles on Health, Hypnosis, Personal development, Poetry, Non-secular Spiritually. With many articles restricted to subscription members only.
- Exclusive Members only: Discounts on books by Jason and advanced courses.
Here’s to you and your fulfillment and growth into every tomorrow to come.
Anon and Ever,