- Information We Collect
- Personal and Financial Details
- Our Policy in a Nutshell
- The Information We Collect
- Use of Your Information
- Data that is provided to us
- Disclosing Your Information
- Your Membership Account
- Secure Purchases
- What We Do With Your Information
- Our Commitment to Data Security
- Other Things You Should Know
- Site Policies, Modification, and Serviceability
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Personal and Financial Details
We do not intend to store or currently store financial details (credit or debit card numbers).
We do not store details online nor do we pass any information to third parties (except where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party. Where we are legally required to disclose your information. To assist fraud reduction and minimize credit risks.
Information We Collect In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
our visitors make of the website. When collected this information is used by us to improve our website and further enhance the visitor experience and, may be shared with advertisers. Please note that no personally identifiable information is recorded.
Our Policy in a Nutshell
- We will NEVER sell your details to anyone else, and we’ll NEVER spam you!
- You can ALWAYS opt-out of our communications, just by telling us.
- Every non-transactional email we send includes an unsubscribe link in the footer.
- We promise never to do anything “weird” with your information.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes: To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you. To meet our contractual obligations to you.To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers
Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party. Where we are legally required to disclose your information. To assist fraud reduction and minimize credit risks.
The Information We Collect
We collect all the information you’d expect for our sites to operate correctly.
- For email subscriptions, we collect the name and email address provided, as well as the signup & confirmation IP addresses.
- For purchases, we collect the name, email address, postal address, and payment details provided, as well as your IP address.
- For support questions, we use the return email address to reply to the query, and possibly offer an email subscription.
- We may also collect other aggregate information to improve our systems, such as server logs and email click counts.
Your Membership Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Jason Cain Ltd and its associates. Reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Your payment information is handled in the most secure manner possible.
When you use your credit card to shop at zeropointman.com the transaction is completely safe. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that uses 256-bit military grade encryption technology that works with all of the major web browsers.
We NEVER permanently store your credit card details. Payment data is typically handled by our merchant account.
This technology safeguards your personal information and ensures your complete privacy. In fact, shopping online at zeropointman.com is safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store.
We may use Banking Reference Transactions to bill the original payment method if you authorize additional purchases, and any information that you provide to us will only be used to better serve your needs and to make your shopping experience more complete. Zeropointman.com does not retain credit card numbers.
What We Do With Your Information
We do not collect any of your personal information unless you provide it to us. Any information that you provide to us will only be used to better serve your needs and to make your shopping experience more complete.
- For email subscriptions, we will use this data to send you the information you requested – such as our regular newsletter.
- For purchases, we will use this data to complete the order – such as sending out download links, or physically mailing out a product.
- If you have provided your telephone number to us, we may call you to check on your progress, and maybe offer additional coaching.
- If you have provided your mailing address, we may send you extra material that we deem relevant.
- We aim for all of our communications to be relevant. You can opt-out of any communication at any time simply by letting us know.
Our Commitment to Data Security
- We don’t take security lightly. We know your information is important.
- We have taken measures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information.
- We have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide.
Other Things You Should Know
You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of $29 US which covers our administrative costs. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
We never collect or maintain information from those we know are under 18. Our sites and products are aimed at responsible adults, aged 18 or over.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Jason Cain Ltd or to products you purchase through Jason Cain Ltd shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Victoria, Australia, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Jason Cain Ltd intellectual property rights, Jason Cain Ltd may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of Victoria, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the Australian Arbitration Commission. The arbitrators award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Site Policies, Modification, and Serviceability
This policy was last updated: January 2018